The Japanese tea culture is making a solid comeback this year in the West, which is very exciting.
Drinking a delicious cup of tea with a variety of scrumptious flavors is possibly the most exciting thing in the world.
At home, you may make genmaicha, which is a green tea covered in chocolate.
In this article, we’ll show you how to make genmaicha crunch chocolate bars with the fewest ingredients and steps possible.
Because they are entirely impossible to refuse, you should not wait any longer to give them a shot.
How To Make Genmaicha Crunch Chocolate Bars?
The preparation of these delectable genmaicha crunch chocolate bars couldn’t be more straightforward.
You can get by with just genmaicha and chocolate if you want to get the job done.
They combine the flavor of Japanese iced green tea with that of rich chocolate, and as a result, they make an excellent choice for either a dessert or a snack.
- 1 cup genmaicha tea
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- Three large eggs
- One teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- 8 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped into pieces
- Heat the genmaicha in a small saucepan over medium heat until warmed through.
- Pour the contents into a bowl and let it cool for 5 minutes.
- Add in chocolate chips, sugar, and a pinch of salt, and stir until everything is evenly combined (you may need to use your hands).
- Pour half of the mixture into an 8×8 inch baking dish or another large container.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Set aside an 8×8 inch baking dish lined with parchment paper.
- In a small saucepan, heat the genmaicha tea over medium heat until warmed through (between 118 and 120 degrees Fahrenheit). Pour the contents into a bowl and let it cool for 5 minutes.
- Add in the chocolate chips, sugar, and pinch of salt and stir until everything is evenly combined (you may need to use your hands).
- Pour half of the mixture into the prepared baking dish and freeze for 2 hours.
- Now prepare the frosting by melting the butter and cream together in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Once melted, add powdered sugar to taste; mix well until smooth (the frosting will be thick). Pour this frosting over the frozen bars and enjoy!
Tips For Making Genmaicha Crunch Chocolate Bars
Making genmaicha crunch chocolate bars is easy if you follow the right tips:
- Use an ice cream scoop or another tablespoon-sized object to divide the mixture into 12 equal portions.
- Combine the chocolate pieces, genmaicha tea, and honey together in a medium bowl.
- Mix well until everything is combined and you have a nice thick mixture.
- Store the bars in the fridge for about 30 minutes or until they have hardened to the desired consistency.
If you want to make these bars even more delicious, try adding some grated ginger or roasted almonds to the frosting.
What Is Genmaicha?
Are you searching for a delicious Halloween treat? Start your adventure with Crunch Chocolate Bars, a genmaicha blend.
This recipe is simple to make and will transport you to Japan while mixing chocolate and tea.
Melt some chocolate and pour it into milk (or water) in a Dutch oven or saucepan on a low setting, and you’ll have everything you need to get started.
After the mixture has reached the desired consistency, take it off the heat and stir in some ground roasted green tea leaves for an additional punch of flavor.
These delectable bars are ideal for any event; you could give them to your friends as a present, or you could serve them at the next party you throw.
What Other Ingredients Can I Use With Genmaicha?
You can use any kind and flavor of chocolate in this recipe—milk, dark, or white.
You could also try adding other flavors, such as nuts or spices. Be creative and experiment!
Are They Vegan-Friendly?
These Crunch Chocolate Bars are vegan-friendly, but you can easily make them dairy-free by using agave nectar or soy milk in place of the milk.
How Many Calories Per Bar?
Each bar has approximately 100 calories.
Where Can I Buy Genmaicha?
You can buy Genmaicha on Amazon or at Japanese grocers.
Do I Need To Refrigerate Or Freeze The Bars After They’re Made?
No, the bars can be stored at room temperature or in the refrigerator.
Are These Bars Healthy?
The answer is yes; these bars are low in sugar and calorie content and are also an excellent source of fiber. Because the tea also has a high level of antioxidants.
Can I Freeze These Bars?
Yes, you can freeze the bars after they’re made.
What Nutrients Do These Bars Have?
This recipe includes a combination of caffeine and tea, both of which are known to provide some health benefits.
Because they contain both stimulants and relaxants, these bars will help you feel more alert during the day while also making it easier for you to fall asleep at night.
Studies have shown that chocolate may help prevent chronic diseases such as heart disease and dementia.
The chocolate used in this recipe has a high antioxidant content, which is another benefit of using chocolate in this dish.
Finally, after talking about genmaicha crunch chocolate bars in the previous section, we arrive at an end.
They’re a fantastic gift option, and they’re also an excellent alternative to conventional candy bars.
They’re also vegan-friendly, contain caffeine, and overflow with vitamins, making them an ideal snack or meal option.
A recipe like this requires very little preparation time, and it’s so simple that you can put your own spin on it simply by changing one or two ingredients.
You need to look no further than these Crunch Chocolate Bars if you are looking for a quick and easy snack or dessert option that is also loaded with a variety of beneficial nutrients.
- 7 Peanut Butter Bon Bon Recipes For Your Family - August 9, 2022
- 22 Delicious Bon Bon Recipes For Every Occasion - August 9, 2022
- 10 Sea Salt Hazelnut Crunch Bar Recipes You’ll Love - August 9, 2022